Thursday, June 6, 2013

almost one month in Ohio

it's almost been a month since we moved to Ohio...I can hardly believe it! A lot has happened since my last update...
  • Ali graduated preschool

  • We went camping for 4 days over Memorial Day Weekend and had surprise visitors from Bruno and Amy! 



  • I got my Ohio driver's license and license plates
What my license plates look like
  • Bethany and I braved taking 3 kids to the Cleveland Zoo. We couldn't figure out how to collapse the stroller though...





thank goodness the stroller fit into the backseat not collapsed! 
  • My besties threw me a surprise "welcome back to Ohio & Happy Birthday party" at Heidi and Matt's. They are the best!!! What more could you ask for other than your husband, your friends, tequila, cupcakes, mexican food, and board games?! Thank you all again <3 xoxo





  • Shopped for car insurance, switched companies, and saved ~$75 a month...one of the benefits of living in Ohio! and being a member of USAA because of Jordan 
  • Hanna's 6th grade end of the school year choir concert
  • MY BIRTHDAY!! We had a few celebrations... ;) 
Brunch at Blue Canyon

Sisters <3 at Brunch

 BBQ at the Scotts

My penguin ice cream cake!
  • Wedding dress shopping with a surprise Ohio visitor...Valerie! <3
  • Took the kids with me on my babysitting day to get fingerprinted and completed my application for my Ohio School Psychology License 
  • Applied for 3 more SP jobs and have an interview tomorrow, Friday June 7th 

In the other news...
  • We are heading to VEGAS next weekend for Lainey's 21st birthday bash!! 8 more days :) 
xo,
t & j

No comments:

Post a Comment